Thursday, April 17, 2008

Saint's Row 2 concepts/models! :)

I was just browsing on www.shacknews.com this morning, and saw some weapon screenshots from SR2 on there. While browsing through, I found two that I concepted and modeled/textured while I was still with Volition. Was pretty cool to see that surface after so long.



Obviously I didn't do the character (not sure who is responsible for that). But yeah, thought that would be something fun to post.

Also, as I mentioned in the previous post, I did get my website up, some stuff on there that aren't on this site, so check it out www.3dpowers.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.